- 3 Wheel Electric Cargo Scooter
- Vehicle class
- Body size (L*W*H)
- Ground clearance
- Total mass
- Loading mass
- Max. speed
- Up to 110km
- Rear dual hub motor
- Transmission system
- Electronic differential
- Drive type
- Rear wheel
- Titling system
- LH/RH 18 degree
- Front suspension
- Hydraulic shock absorption fork
- Rear suspension
- Bidirectional swing arm
- Brake system
- LH/RH hand brake to Front/rear wheel
- Brake type
- Hydraulic front/rear disc
- Parking type
- Mechanical handle brake rear wheel
- 110/90-12; 4.00-12
- Climbing capacity，full load
- Honeycomb panel
- Outline size (mm)
- Max. capacity (L)
- Motor type
- DC permanent magnet synchronization
- Rated power
- Rated torque
- Fleet management connector
- Battery type
- Battery cell capacity
- Battery capacity
- Charger type
- On board
- Charging voltage
- Charging time
- 20%-80%: 1.5 h; 0%-100%: 3h
- Aluminum alloy wheel
- Fog lamp
- Laminated windshield with wiper
- Rear camera
- Remote key
- 7 inch LCD with media system
- LED lamp
- 12V power/5V USB
- Anti-theft alarm
- Cargo box
- Tools bag
- Reflective vest
- Charging cable
- Mobile support
- Warning triangle
- The OAK series 3 wheel electric cargo scooter features an excellent flexibility for driving and parking,
because it has a width of only 775mm, which is half that of an ordinary sedan. Due to its small size, the 3
wheel electric scooter easily moves through narrow streets in older parts of cities, as well as downtown tight
- The OAK series 3 wheel electric cargo scooter features a variety of applications, due to its modular chassis
structural design: the rear half of the scooter can easily be combined with a container, flatbed, and other
- The maximum volume of the OAK series 3 wheel electric cargo scooter is 500L.
The maximum capacity of OAK series 3 wheel electric cargo scooter is 50kg, which is ideal for most small
- The 3 wheel electric cargo scooter uses a lithium phosphate battery with a service life of 2,000 charges, and
can be charged at will as there is no memory effect.
- The lithium phosphate battery is a stable and safe battery, and features an exceptionally low risk of damage
to ensure long term usage.
- The OAK series 3 wheel electric cargo scooter meets EEC requirements, with no more than 45km/h in the initial
speed. This not only meets urban speed needs, but also reduces unnecessary energy consumption.
- The driving motor is an DC permanent magnet motor that offers an advanced, reliable power.
- Shared charging station
- Home Charger
Standard for socket and charging gun of shared charging station: IEC62196-2; standard for charging station:
Each 3 wheel electric cargo scooter is delivered with a charger, providing fast charging in a convenient
|Max. input current||≤16A|
|Conversion efficiency at maximum power output||≥90%|
|Working temperature (℃)||-25~55|
|SOC0-SOC100% charging time (h)||3|
|SOC20%-SOC90% charging time (h)||2|
- The 3 wheel electric cargo scooter frame is made of a high strength Q235 carbon steel and is auto-welded using
a robot station. This ensures the stability and durability of the three wheeler for long term driving.
- The cab is controlled by the front wheel of the scooter, and it freely tils within 18 degrees to effectively
prevent roll overs when rounding curves. This ensures both cargo and driver safety, and provides the same fun
driving experience a two wheeled scooter does.
- The OAK series 3 wheel electric cargo scooter uses hourglass super-bright LED headlights with the same
brightness and precision as automotive headlights, thus ensuring driving safety during both daylight and at
- The seat in the cab is soft and comfortable because it is made of PU and ergonomically designed.
- It is easy to find a comfortable position on the seat, because it features a headrest on the back.
- The cab designed load bearing capacity is up to 85kg, which suits most driver body types.
- The OAK series 3 wheel electric cargo scooter uses a 7 inch TFT liquid crystal display that is fully designed
according to automobile standards, with a full range of functions and a fully intuitive information display.
- The scooter can be connected to an app on your cell phone to display a variety of information, including the
scooter status, real time location, fault diagnosis, light control, theft prevention, and alarm.
- This scooter features audio and visual capabilities simply by connecting cell phone blue tooth services.
Heat insulation automotive glass offers significant heat reduction by rejecting up to 99% of UV and 85% of infrared rays.
- Right handlebar
- Left handlebar
- Rock and parking brake handle
- Hub motor
- Driver seat
- Chinese Calligraphy Safe Journey
- Display screen –reversing camera display
- Front wheel disc brake
- Storage box
- Hourglass headlights
- Dashboard storage box
- Glove compartment
- Charge port
- USB port
- Power port